Thursday, September 30, 2004

BACK IN THE ACT

Well, we are now back in ministry and action in Rapid City, SD. The last day of the NYW Convention was just as good as all of the rest. We spent the rest of Monday evening with an aunt of mine that I hadn't seen in ages. We played in the ocean and went to eat at a nice seafood place on the shoreline. Tuesday morning, we got up at 4 am and flew half of the day -- to get us to Omaha, NE -- and drove the rest of the way -- to get us home. It was good travel conditions all the way and I also appreciated spending some time in conversation with my good friend, Dan. We were rocking out to some really loud music for the drive from Sioux Falls to Rapid City. Good times!

Wednesday morning, I was back in the office with a large To-Do List of things that need to get done before this weekend. I am still working on it... But that didn't shake my anticipation for last night's service. I couldn't wait to get back and see the youth and share some of the passion that had been rubbed off on us during the past couple of weeks. It was indeed incredible. Now, I am hurriedly putting together the last few week's of Elevate Electric, which were never sent out due to my not having internet access while we were away. I should probably get back to it...

No comments: