Thursday, March 18, 2004

GOD'S WILL: HOW TO FIND IT AND WHY IT MATTERS

Not the best week in my life to start a devotional blog, it seems. (smile) My normal devotional time was interrupted today by the need to get some things done early this morning in preparation for moving into our new house. Hence, I am up late reading a devotional article on RelevantMagazine.com. This is the one I read:

GOD'S WILL: HOW TO FIND IT AND WHY IT MATTERS :: RELEVANT magazine

I am big on figuring out what we are here for - finding out what the bigger picture is and hopefully, getting the blueprint from God. I know He wants to share His plans with us; we just have to want to find out what they are. I believe that God wants to do great things in EVERYONE's lives because He just doesn't plan anything that isn't GREAT! When great things aren't happening in our lives (kingdom things), I always wonder if it is because we haven't spent the time listening to what His intent was for us.

No comments: